Destination: Roadtrip - New Albany, Indiana
Some people might argue that traveling from Louisville, Kentucky to New Albany, Indiana hardly qualifies as a roadtrip. I'd be inclined to agree with them; however, you do travel on roads and it is a trip. So let's pretend together, shall we?
New Albany continues to surprise me with its offerings. I've been to several really good restaurants recently as well as enjoyed walking around downtown a bit. It's a small town with a lot to offer!
Another recent favorite was The New Albanian's Bank Street Brewhouse. I'd only been to the pizzeria location of The New Albanian before, so I was sort of expecting something similar. However, the Bank Street location was really bright and had a completely different menu. I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere! Plus, they have very respectable sweet tea...which is sometimes hard to come by north of Louisville.
- Visiting the NA locations of Quills and Toast on Market
- Going to the farmers market
- Trying new-to-me restaurants like The Exchange and Louis Le Francais
- Re-visiting Habana Blues - so.good.
- Walking around the cute downtown area in the fall when it's not so hot and checking out the antique stores
- Seeing the public parks - photos online look promising!
Here are some shots of Grace's dog, Lola, at a recent softball game :-)